Business Development Representative
Remote Work Possible? -
Slync.io is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to generate leads via research, investigation, and prospecting in order to generate leads and schedule meetings for the Field sales team.
- Contact businesses within defined market segments by Linked In and/or telephone in order to solicit sales for Software and/or services. The goal is to schedule appointments or leads for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers.
- Explain products or services and answer questions from customers.
- Work collaboratively with Field sales reps to ensure individual and team sales goals are met.
- Obtain customer information such as name, decision-maker, address, email, business size, revenues, industry, expectations, needs, - If qualified write up in the format specified for salesperson follow up
- Manage the process from prospective appointments to the pipeline/sales cycle to ensure sales close.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted- document in HubSpot CRM.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from company databases, and resources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations updating records in company CRM SFDC.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements, direct mail, email and tradeshow interests.
- Telephone or emails to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts, accounts, and appointments set.- Schedule attendance or stop in for sales presentations and tradeshows.
- Conduct informal client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to meet with a salesperson for business review with the expressed purpose of purchasing a software solution to enhance business.
- Utilize company resources and existing customer references to build rapport & credibility to establish trust (trusted advisor status) to further potential sales cycle.
- Minimum of 4+ years BDR experience at SaaS software provider
- Experience with Supply Chain and Logistics outreach - preferred
- Undergraduate or Associates degree –preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proven ability to develop relationships
- Proficiency with Technology
- ideally CRM experience HubSpot
- Professional phone etiquette & organized
- Reference able- Proven Track record of success
- Team Player
Slync.io is excited to offer full-time roles with a competitive base salary, unlimited vacation, comprehensive medical, life, disability, dental, and vision insurance as well as pre-tax flexible spending accounts for transportation commuter benefits, healthcare savings accounts, 401K, and monthly communication allowances. We also host team-building activities and provide a great environment to accelerate your career and personal life.Additional Considerations: Slync.io is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization. Slync.io is an e-Verify company. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.