Customer Success Manager
Remote Work Possible? -
What You Will Be Doing
- You will develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Your job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
- Understand the motivation, business drivers, strategic goals, and desired business outcomes for your portfolio of enterprise customers.
- Develop and maintain implementation timelines and project documentation for onboarding phases, including, requirements, charters & work plans, and delivery timelines.
- Capture notes and feedback from critical meetings and discussions, and archive these with other project documentation; communicate changes proactively to appropriate parties
- During onboarding, ensure assigned tasks are completed on time and according to requirements and expectations; continuously monitor progress, communicate status to stakeholders, and any potential risks to senior team members.
- You will craft joint customer success plans that include agreed upon scope, shared metrics, user engagement, the sophistication of usage, adoption plans, timelines, communication, and eliminates barriers to customer advocacy and expansion.
- You will lead a cross-functional partnership across your named customer(s) and Slync.io and identify new ways our solutions can differentiate them in the market.
- Facilitate solutions workshops and Executive Business Reviews with customers on best-known practices, operating models, adoption, etc.
- Maintain high levels of engagement across a broad group of customer stakeholders, with an emphasis on customer appreciation and advocacy
- Contribute to the library of customer success assets (customer references, case studies) and thought leadership (methodology, point of view, white papers)
- Be a recognized role model of Slync’s cultural values, including empathy, courtesy, playfulness, thriving, and solidarity
What You Should Have
- You are passionate about the future of logistics and thrive on positively impacting the working lives of people in supply chain organizations.
- Integrity. Has sound judgment, and will question actions inconsistent with company values.
- Succinct Communicator. Great writer and clear talker. Can organize, summarise, clarify, and communicate ideas simply, succinctly, and accurately.
- Has a quick intelligence, is fast on the feet, and quickly responds to issues and questions. Says it like it is; not wrapped in political niceties.
- Pragmatic, organized and detailed. Has a big capacity to both think and ‘do’. Flourishes in a ‘hands-on’ role, adding value at different levels. It is strong on detail and highly organized.
- You are a team-player who has a proven track record of excelling in fast-growing environments and taking initiative above and beyond the call of duty.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in customer-facing customer success, account management, or strategic consulting roles. SaaS experience preferred
- Experience implementing and supporting large scale technology solutions at Fortune 500 companies.
- You have a passion for building trust and communicating effectively with a broad range of stakeholders: C-Suite, senior executives, business owners, Slync.io administrators, developers, and day-to-day users of the software
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with sales representatives in the development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred
- This is a demanding role that requires strong engagement, committed priority management, and high emotional intelligence.
What We Do
- Our Customer Success team advises and guides customers, ensuring they implement Slync’s Logistics Orchestration™ solutions successfully, adopt it widely, and continuously gain business value from our products and services. We serve as the trusted point of contact for Slync’s strategic key customers across the customer lifecycle; on-boarding, adoption, advocacy, and renewal.
- Customer Success Managers work closely with our enterprise customers to understand how they work, their business challenges, a voice out and translate their requirements, implement any new business and support existing business, as well as coach them on how to best utilize Slack to orchestrate their logistics business, collaborate and work more effectively.
- Customer success works closely with Slync’s Solutions Engineers to ensure the right configuration of the software
- We engage customers using a consultative approach which positions you and Slync.io as the preferred long-term strategic partner
- We scale our customer's success by engaging the broader Slync.io organization at the right time (Executive Sponsors, Technical Solutions, Customer Experience, and Product Managers, Engineering)
Slync.io is excited to offer full-time roles with a competitive base salary, unlimited vacation, comprehensive medical, life, disability, dental, and vision insurance as well as pre-tax flexible spending accounts for transportation commuter benefits, healthcare savings accounts, 401K, and monthly communication allowances. We also host team-building activities and provide a great environment to accelerate your career and personal life.