Director/VP of Product Marketing
Remote Work Possible? -
We are looking for a Director/VP of Marketing to join our quickly growing team in San Francisco! As an early member of the team, you will receive outstanding equity, along with a very solid comp package, which includes great benefits. We are located in a beautiful downtown location, only a block from the Ferry Building. Close to BART, Caltrain and great places to eat!
- You will create and tell inspirational stories with cutting edge demonstrations to customers around the world.
- You will develop product messaging and positioning, go to market programs, campaigns, events, and sales enablement.
- We measure our success by our ability to develop creative and innovative marketing strategies and ability to gain C-level, IT Director and key stakeholder confidence.
- You will drive the go-to-market for Slync with unique, differentiated messaging delivered across a range of marketing tactics.
- You will be responsible for defining a strategic narrative through the lens of customer stories and thought leadership content.
- You will live the customer journey and help inform and retell the magic of how Slync has helped companies transform.
- You will align customer storytelling to position against the competition.
- You will help Slync identify and develop the next set of products and features.
- Successful candidates will have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple and for marketing thorough compelling stories.
- You will work on core product, technical product, event marketing, to strengthen our GTM strategy.
- We are a supply chain software platform that enables major freight forwarders, LSPs, and manufacturers to automate their physical and digital supply chain, manage and reduce exceptions, and leverage the next generation of software.
- Take pride and passion to be part of a team to help solve the industries multi-billion dollar logistics problems.
- We are a dynamic, agile and driven group of problem solvers that deliver unparalleled results for our customers utilizing some of the most advanced, robust, and reliable technologies available today.
- Partner closely with Product Management to understand the product strategy and develop top line customer narratives and compelling thought leadership content and customer stories.
- Develop innovative marketing strategies to gain VP and C-level mindshare in supply-chain organizations.
- Work with Sales to inspire, motivate and ultimately win flagship brands through the sales cycle and generate the best customer stories in the business.
- Produce high fidelity externally facing content including thought leadership content, customer stories, webinars, data sheets, solution guides, and more for all sales pipeline stages.
- Create compelling and easy to understand internally facing content including sales training, competitive positioning, FAQs, and cheat sheets.
- Work closely with cross-functional marketing teams to drive the business & product marketing strategy. Track, measure and report against objectives.
- Drive an amazing launch cycle for new products to drive conversations forward.
- Work directly with major partners and customers to drive market share and awareness.
- Drive the creation of thought leadership content in the market.
- Connect with customers, sales teams, & partners to show them their future with Slync.io.
- Work closely with marketing to execute innovative online marketing campaigns, and web design.
- Create sales tools that will assist the sales teams in all phases of the sales cycle.
Requirements and Skills:
- 5-8+ years of experience in product marketing at a high-tech company, or similar. MBA a plus, but not required.
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas, work collaboratively, and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Experience with business processes such as sales, ops, marketing, and customer support.
- Understand the enterprise application space.
- Proven track record of speaking in front of an audience