Front End Developer (React)
Remote Work Possible? -
As a Frontend Developer, you will be working with the VP of Product and a team of developers to develop products with rich user experience and interface. You will be responsible for creating a unique and elegant interaction between users and our applications across all platforms. A successful Frontend Developer must have demonstrable experience in translating business and user requirements into elegant and reusable elements that will delight our users.
- Build high quality, performant, scalable and maintainable front-end applications
- Regularly collaborate with designers, developers, and VP of Product in order to avail interactive and scalable front-end applications. Then further collaborate with the UX designers for the purpose of designing and implementing application experience
- Work closely with back-end developers in building features and efficiencies for the realization of the anticipated end product
- Oversee the development of the company’s applications and will be in charge of the latest processes and technology in order to build scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant front-end applications.
- Provide technical leadership and documentation to senior engineering leadership and key stakeholders, continuously informing them on progress and important details of projects at key phases of application development.
- Participate in the daily scrum and sprint planning.
- Analyze and ensure the technical feasibility of proposed application designs.
- Mentor and coach others, providing technical guidance and helping build an environment of knowledge-sharing and encouraged feedback
- Comfortable leading technical design discussions and facilitating technical decision making.
Who You Are.
You are an exceptionally talented software developer with the ability and desire to work on challenging projects that require you to constantly master new skills and technologies.
- 4+ years experience in hand-coded, standards-compliant HTML5, CSS and JS
- 3+ years of production experience with modern client-side web frameworks such as React, AngularJS with Typescript
- Deep knowledge of programming best practices, software design patterns and industry standards like SOLID principles
- Ability to create responsive UI components for high-performance and scalability
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS/LESS
- Experience with backend data / API integration using JSON and RESTful web services
- Hands-on experience building websites using responsive design
- Experience with Node workflow/build systems (webpack, npm, etc...), and a working knowledge of REST and JSON
- Good knowledge of front end unit testing frameworks and experience with their implementation
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology including sprints, SCRUMS and test-driven development
- You are curious by nature and not afraid to ask “why”. You don’t stop digging till you find out why your code worked (or didn’t work)
- You have the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies through training, self-advancement, and collaboration with peers
- Start-up experience
- Backend development using Node.js
- Experience with databases including MongoDB, PostgreSQL etc.
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us everyday to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Unlimited paid time off. Enough said.
- Health Spending Accounts
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary, benefits and equity incentives for everyone!
- Hackathon events. For all who love to design and build.
Please note: work remote policy in place temporarily due to COVID.