Sales Development Representative
Remote Work Possible? -
RudderStack is looking for our first Sales Development Rep (SDR) to help define, build, and scale our marketing, sales, and go-to-market processes. You’ll be the first point of contact for people who are interested in learning more about our product and will lead the outbound effort to proactively educate the market about RudderStack.You’ll be responsible for qualifying & converting leads to generate a high-quality pipeline for our sales team, and will develop key skills that will build the foundation for long-term success. You’ll work closely with leadership to structure & run experiments to help inform product messaging and positioning, and impact how we go to market.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll do-
- Study our industry and key personas to understand key trends that influence what’s top of mind for our target market.
- Develop product expertise to effectively communicate both features & values of our product to various personas.
- Receive, process, and qualify inbound leads to initiate the sales cycle.
- Identify high priority accounts, find the right people within those accounts, and craft effective outbound sequences to educate them about our solution.
- Work closely with cross-functional peers to run experiments that will influence the evolution of our positioning. Present learnings & feedback to leadership.
- Strive to exceed your individual quota to support the company’s overall revenue targets.
A bit about you & your mindset-
- Ambitious, resourceful, adaptable, entrepreneurial, and creative problem solver.
- Unendingly curious, about our product, personas, and processes.
- A willingness to try, fail, learn, and grow, often with limited oversight.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment with a passion for achieving results.
- You see problems coming and get in front of them; you follow up and reliably get things done.
- You exhibit a high EQ, and make a great first impression.
- You can engage with a range of customers from individual business owners to C-level executives and everything in between
- You are organized, thorough, and complete tasks in a timely manner
- You have an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Benefits at RudderStack-
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Creative and entrepreneurial working environment
- Be an early team member ready to make an impact and advance your career development