Senior Back End Developer (Node.js)
Remote Work Possible? -
As a Senior Backend Node.js Developer, you'll work on APIs and back-end systems of our products. Working within the software development team, you will assist in the development and architecture of a variety of products including our flagship product, Data-as-a-Service. This role is ideal for well-rounded, ambitious developers who are always looking for new challenges and improve on existing work.
- Use Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket to document and manage your work/code
- Build on top of AWS infrastructure and interact with data stores such as MongoDB
- Ensure quality assurance over your codebase and the code of your peers
- Contribute your knowledge and ideas to enhance the product and software development team
- Adhere to an agile development process, adopt our CI/CD process, and attend periodic meetings to provide updates
Who You Are.
You are an exceptionally talented software developer with the ability and desire to work on challenging projects that require you to constantly master new skills and technologies.
- 5+ years of production coding experience with Node.js
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST
- API design for extensibility and portability and Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) Strong
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc.)
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc.)
- A high bar for code quality and craftsmanship
- Hands on experience with writing unit tests, and integration tests
- Experience developing with GIT or other version control systems
- Working knowledge of Agile (Scrum) Software Development Process methodologies
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication and self-motivation skills
- Broad understanding of the design and architecture of modern web applications (containerization, automation CI/CD, etc.)
- Start-up experience
- Experience in integrating payment and financial platforms (e.g. Stripe, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Experience with AWS and/or microservice environment
- Experience in Data Structures and Algorithms
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us everyday to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Unlimited paid time off. Enough said.
- Health Spending Accounts
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary, benefits and equity incentives for everyone!
- Hackathon events. For all who love to design and build.
Please note: work remote policy in place temporarily due to COVID.