Senior Full-Stack Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Remote Work Possible? -
What You'll Do:
- You'll be working as part of our highly experienced engineering team and jump in at the beginning to develop a world-class product.
- Own the development of our public facing sites, including the primary customer dashboard.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining high quality, production code.
- Design, build and optimize the frontend UI and backend APIs required for the product.
- Be part of the product roadmap discussions as we grow and evolve the product.
- Stay informed with industry best practices and provide guidance, inspiration, and mentorship in engineering excellence for cross-functional colleagues.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience working on production sites that are customer facing and critical to the business.
- Proven track record of writing high quality software that has been deployed to production, following software development best practices.
- Passion for learning, building, and moving fast. With an ambitious plan for the next 12 months, we highly value your ability and appetite for learning.
- Has been a technical mentor for teams in the past where they have helped other team members be successful, and has the desire to continue doing so.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to document and explain the technical work that has been done.
- Experience with some of the technologies we use is desirable. UserLeap’s infrastructure runs on AWS and is built with React, Node.js, Redis, and Postgres.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation and generous equity package commensurate with experience.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- 3 weeks vacation + unlimited sick leave + commuter benefits.
- Catered lunch provided every day.