Senior UX Engineer
Monterrey, Neuvo Leon, Mexico
Remote Work Possible? -
About the role:
Orchata is looking for a self-motivated engineer/designer with excellent communication skills and a desire to work in a fast-paced, successful startup environment.
As a Senior UX Engineer, you will craft and orchestrate compelling user experiences which create meaningful and lasting life connections between Orchata and its customers. You possess the skill-set of a Front-end Engineer but with working knowledge of UX design principles and you have built many interesting and sophisticated interfaces that push the needle from status quo. You have a history turning those interfaces into reusable frameworks for larger development efforts. You’ve worked closely with product managers to define and research problems.
What you'll do:
- Own design problems end-to-end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond.
- Gather and understand business & user needs.
- Build out detailed annotated wireframes.
- High/low fidelity prototypes.
- Wide range of strategic UX/Product deliverables.
- Goto person to get clarify of problem statements and also can breakdown into meaningful tasks.
- Transform ideas, business opportunities, research, and creative vision into tangible assets that provide clear, usable, useful, and desirable outcomes for users.
- Work closely with Product Manager to iterate on the design and implementation of our product to drive the best digital experiences through all phases of product development, ship, and iterate.
- Effectively act on feedback, user testing results and learning's to improve assets, products, and services.
- Be a passionate advocate for the user, ground ideas in data driven solutions by partnering with our User Experience
What the candidate will need:
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of experience designing consumer facing applications, websites and mobile experiences
- Ability to simplify and turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences
- Exceptional skills in ideation sketching, brainstorming, UX & prototyping software
- Experience in mobile web and/ or native mobile development
- Fluency with design tools, most notably Sketch, Invision, Figma and/or other UX & prototyping software
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Clear and confident communicator with an affinity for visual storytelling
- Portfolio showing breadth of UI/UX Design work
Good to have
- Technical knowledge: UI with the latest technologies: React, Redux, Sass, ES2016
- Previous experience working on e-commerce platforms or SaaS.