Software Engineer, Machine Learning
Remote Work Possible? -
At Reverie Labs, we’re building a pharmaceutical company from the ground up using computation—we’re a drug company that looks and feels like a tech company. We’re a team of engineers and machine learning researchers using cutting-edge tools to design new medicines.
Here’s a small sample of some of the hard tasks we solve to accomplish our goal of developing life-saving treatments for patients:
- Developing new machine learning algorithms and architectures to model complex biological systems.
- Translating state-of-the-art machine learning techniques designed to work on images, text, or audio into the domain of molecules.
- Creating a large-scale distributed training and hyperparameter optimization system.
- Using data mining and processing techniques to uncover new sources of data and clean our existing datasets.
- Using predictive modeling to make critical decisions about which tests to run in the lab.
- Deep Learning: Experience building CNNs, RNNs, etc. from scratch in a modern deep learning framework (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe, etc.).
- Classical ML: Experience with non-neural network deep learning models (random forests, SVM, etc.) and basic statistics.
- Data Engineering: Experience building large-scale data processing pipelines feeding into and analyzing results from ML.
- Experience with software development in Python.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field, or strong machine learning experience.