Technical Product Marketer
Remote Work Possible? -
As the technical product marketer, you will:
- Work with marketing and engineering teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for DeepSource’s product releases and existing features.
- Build sales and marketing collaterals, including presentations, articles, product documentation, code examples, data dashboards.
- Help develop and define targeting and messaging strategies for DeepSource.
- Plan and run campaigns across multiple channels to drive user acquisition.
- Help build comprehensive, data-driven user segmentation to better inform product and marketing initiatives.
- Help drive marketing outreach to gather feedback from industry veterans and influencers.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience.
- Experience working with data science and analytics teams.
- Helped launch technical products to a developer audience and marketed to a B2B audience comprising of engineering leaders.
- Previous programming experience is a plus.
- Experienced in core marketing functions with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Learn more about DeepSource [here]. We offer competitive compensation with meaningful stock options, a generous vacation policy, fully sponsored tech talks anywhere across the world, and workstation of your choice, to name a few of the perks.