Los Angeles, CA
Remote Work Possible? -
We’re looking for a laser-focused talented video editor to train under our Director of Video and Video Editor to edit and release content in a quick and timely manner. This role will solely be focused on editing STEEZY studio classes. We’ll strive to push as much content out as we can to learn quickly and revise, with the right balance of quality for our brand.As you grow to understand our company and brand, we’ll trust you to take more ownership of editing more classes to support the team. Speed and attention to detail are key indicators of success.
What You Can Expect:
- Assist with video recording and editing of STEEZY studio classes
- Collaborate across content and marketing team to create impactful content that is on-brand
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software
- Ensure video content is in correct formatting
What We’re Looking For:
- Mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
- Ability to multitask across various editing projects with ease
- Ability to understand creative direction and execute with seamless precision
What You’re Good At:
- Video editing on Adobe Premiere
- A mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
- Understanding creative direction and executing against direction with seamless precision
- Figuring things out – We don’t have all the answers, but someone somewhere does.
- Communication – Things move fast, we all need to be on the same page.
- Organization – We have lots of files, like a lot. It’s important to keep track of it all.
- Multitasking across various editing projects with ease
- Working behind the camera – Basic knowledge of camera work
- Always asking why – Curious about the world around you.
Extra Bonus Points:
- After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator Skills
- Worked with office software (Asana, Slack, Google Apps)
- Social media proficiency
- Love of dance